Our Escrow Services
When Buyers and Sellers don’t know each other, they need a third party company which can trust. That’s why Bartlett Creek Company comes in. Bartlett Creek Company makes sure transactions are secure and worry-free. Bartlett Creek Company is also the single point of contact to track and manage all aspects of the transaction, even third-party suppliers.
Our Company it’s acting as a trusted third-party that Collects, Holds and Disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
Buyer & Seller Protection process assures protection for both Buyers and Sellers all over the globe. Every step in your transaction is verified with proven tracking and verification procedures. We act as a trusted third party that collects, holds and disburses funds according to Buyer and Seller instructions.
What guarantees I get?
Bartlett Creek Company process assures protection for both Buyers and Sellers. Our company verifies the deposit sent by the buyer and keeps them in safe custody. The seller is not receiving any deposit until the buyer accepts the merchandise and has the chance to fully inspect it. Every step in your transaction is verified with proven tracking and verification procedures.
There is no scope for uncertainty or worries as the entire transaction is conducted under the supervision of Bartlett Creek Company diligent and professionals people. Buyers and Sellers receives the following guarantees:
1. How is the Buyer protected?
• We verify the vehicle and ownership documents.
• Buyer submits deposit to our trust Buyer & Seller Protection Deposit Agent Bank Account.
• The Seller will receive the deposit only after the Buyer accepts the vehicle.
2. How is the Seller protected?
• We verify that the Buyer does in fact have the necessary funds to complete the transaction.
• The vehicle is delivered after the funds are verified and secured into our trust Buyer & Seller Protection Deposit Bank Account.
• We also protect sellers by confirming when the Buyer receives the vehicle.
At Bartlett Creek Company, we know uncertainty doesn’t feel good. You can rely on us to ensure your merchandise or deposit is protected with every transaction.
1. Seller and Buyer agree on the transaction terms of the transaction and a selling price:
The seller will contact us with the details of the transaction; Our team inspect the vehicle and the ownership documents before accepts the transaction and will offer protection to the buyer.
2. Buyer must complete a deposit to our Buyer&Seller Protection Deposit Agent Bank Account:
The deposit is reassurance that Buyer acting in good faith and have the necessary funds to complete the purchase.
When deposit is received, it will be verified and secured into a non-interest bearing trust account until the transaction is completed. The Seller is notified that funds have been secured, and the transaction has been started.
Our Bartlett Creek Company company will hold the funds in our trust Buyer & Seller Protection Deposit Bank Account where they will be held until the transaction is successfully completed. This ensures that the Sellers and Buyers Transactions are protected!
3. The shipping process is started:
The shipping will begin to the Buyer address after the deposit is secured. Our Bartlett Creek Company company offers full insurance (all-risk coverage) during the shipping proces!
4. Buyer receives the vehicle and has five days to inspect it:
The vehicle will be delivered to buyer address. The buyer receives and inspect the vehicle – making sure the vehicle match seller description. The buyer’s inspection period is 4 days.
5. Buyer accept or refuse the vehicle:
During the inspection period, the buyer must either:
• If the vehicle is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the vehicle. The vehicle ownership will be transferred to the Buyer as a new owner, and the transaction will be completed successfully.
• If the buyer refuses the vehicle, the buyer will receive a full refund and the vehicle will be sent back to the seller, on the seller’s costs. All refunds will be made within 24 hours of receipt of cancellation – no questions asked!
BENEFITS & REFUND POLICY
Bartlett Creek Company covers the full purchase price and original shipping costs if the vehicle is not received or different from what was described by seller.
Guaranteed delivery time
You will get a full refund if the vehicle does not arrive within the delivery time promised by the seller.
You will get a full refund if you don’t like the vehicle or if the specifications are different than the ones you agreed on with the seller.
If your purchase is found to be with hidden defects, you will get the total amount you paid for it.